& get the most out of your training efforts
- Provides the correct fuel for working muscles
- Re-fuel and re-hydrate body adequately after exercise (physical recovery from exercise)
- Immune system; prevents coughs, colds and becoming run down
- Boosts Energy & Stamina
- Builds on capacity to train harder
- Perform to best of capabilities at competitions
Nutritional requirements vary between individuals based upon age, gender, training schedule, current body weight and physiological aims (muscle gain, fat loss or weight maintenance) .
For all recipes mentioned during the show and more information, see the recipes section of the blog.